Medlin Drone is reinventing how we fly FPV drones with the use of head tracking gimbals to control camera angle, while also providing open-source designs, instructional content, and information regarding this sub-system.
Articles/Videos on Medlin Drone:
- 360 Rumors: https://360rumors.com/head-tracking-gimbal-fpv/
- Nurk FPV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6DRPzafhZs
- Joshua Bardwell (Hottest New Products): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q91ESGqvyA4&t=2947s
- Joshua Bardwell (Livestream): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ORo-S5BII
- Helico Micro: https://www.helicomicro.com/2021/09/12/medlin-drone-le-headtracking-sur-un-drone-fpv-en-acro/
The business plan for Medlin Drone is rooted in community-focused open-source precedents that have made FPV what it is today, the goal is for Medlin Drone to be a primary resource for information regarding this sub-system with the hope that the community will support the work Medlin Drone is doing.
I’ve been a FPV pilot for six years and a semi-professional videographer for two, I’m a software dev by day and quad mover by night/weekend.